Welcome to ThemesPond’s Store
ThemesPond is the confluence of experienced designers and developers, who are passionate about WordPress Themes. Towards living up clients’ ideas, we have always been attempting to provide an attractive and superior theme treasure.
We are a WordPress Theme & Plugin company, which means we build web software that people (our clients) can use to power their websites or their client’s websites (our service). People who run their websites on WordPress, or web development agencies that build websites for their clients on WordPress, can purchase our Themes & Plugins to assist them in the creation of those websites. Our Themes are pre-made templates that change how the website looks, while the plugins add functionality. Clients in turn make their websites available to their customers (end users).
ThemesPond offers various services to you, our clients and your end users, through our website (www.themespond.com), all of which are conditioned on your agreement to adhere to the following Terms of Service without modification of any kind. Your use of the service and/or your registration with us constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to these Terms of Service will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service on a regular basis. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors and all who access our website or service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
We respect the privacy and security of our users. You understand that by using our service, you give consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of our personally identifiable information as well as any non-personally identifiable information.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you represent that you are over the age of 13, as this Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use ThemesPond or our service.
In our discretion, we may maintain different accounts for different types of Users. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to ThemesPond with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that third-party service, and to store your log-in credentials for that third-party service. The Service is not available to any user who has been removed from the service by ThemesPond.
ThemesPond is your destination for premium themes, templates and plugins for your WordPress website. Our products are sold as a digital download through our website. You may also receive support through our website via email or our support forums. By using our service, you’ll be able to design your website at the fraction of the cost of hiring a web designer.
Terms of Service
By registering and participating in this service as a client, you agree and represent as follows:
- You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- All information you submit to ThemesPond or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times;
- You agree to be contacted via Email, SMS and text messaging by ThemesPond, and if relevant, regarding ThemesPond services;
- You hereby grant ThemesPond permission to email or display your profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to us on or from our website as we shall deem advisable in our sole determination in connection with the Service or for marketing purposes thereof;
- By using the service, you are granting us permission to access your account and those messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video or other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the Service using your account, solely in connection with the provision of Services.
- Our WordPress themes and plugins are released under our own license. All PSD files and HTML Templates also inherit the ThemesPond Personal Use License. These files are given to all clients on a personal use basis. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.
- You may visit our site without registering. However, in order to buy any of our themes or products, you will be required to register for an account. When creating an account we will collect your name, address, country of origin and email. Aside of creating an account, you can also buy our Membership to gain great benefits. If you decide to purchase any of our products, you will also be required to submit your PayPal or credit card information to our third party payment processors. We may also ask you for additional information if necessary.
ThemesPond provides support services for its products to clients with active memberships. Support is provided via the ThemesPond Support Forum, a public support ticketing system, chat box and [email protected] Upon subscription expiration or account closure, a client’s access to support is terminated.
ThemesPond provides support for its own products only. We do not provide support for third-party products or services, nor do we provide support for our own products when obtained through third parties.
Our products are provided as is. We do not provide support with product customization, alteration or feature addition, nor do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services. For more information, take a look at ThemesPond Personal Use License.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Terms & Policy, please contact us at [email protected]